The Board of Privatization Commission has allowed the commission to initiate process for hiring of financial advisors for different entities and constituted Transactions Committees (TCs). Second session of the Board of Privatization Commission was held under the Chairmanship of Mohammad Zubair , Mos/ Chairman Privatization Commission. Board Members including Arsala Khan Hoti, Nasiruddin Ahmad , Zafar Iqbal Sobani and Secretary Privatization Commission attended the meeting. Mohammad Zubair informed the Board that the Government would ensure transparency in the process of privatization. All stakeholders would be taken into confidence. The Chairman also highlighted that Government is sensitive to the employees and their rights would be protected. The Board considered and approved divestment of shares in Habib Bank Limited , United Bank Limited , Allied Bank Limited , Oil and Gas Development Companies Limited and Pakistan Petroleum Limited .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence