The solution will be offered on a vast range of advanced ICT services that are billed to be available to the private and public industry in the near future.
Welcoming the partnership, Mr.
CEO of NIGCOMSAT, mr. Timasaniyu Ahmed-Rufai, said: "With MTN and NetLink Technologies, we are sure to successfully implement our strategic roadmap that would bring the value of advanced ICT solutions to businesses, homes and government institutions across the country."
Chairman, NetLink Technologies, Mr. Dumebi Kachikwu, added : "It is this kind of partnerships that would help drive speedy technology advancement in
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'