A world leader in business software solutions for production, distribution, retail and services establishments,
Grupo Axo, a strategic and commercial business partner to many of the world's most renowned international brands, reduces the hurdles and cost of entry to the Mexican market.
The company promotes and distributes brands like
Grupo Axo intends to leverage Epicor technology in the spheres of Merchandising, Planning/Assortment Planning, Audit and Operations Management, Point of Sale (Store and
The company will also implement the Epicor Retail Wholesale product to support its free-standing stores as well as point of sale stations found within the country's leading department stores.
Vice president of Grupo Axo,
He added : "The Epicor platform is flexible enough to handle both fashion and furniture/furnishings, which was very important to us. Furthermore, we needed to integrate with different point of sale terminals throughout the different department stores, and Epicor was able to support this key requirement."
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions