On 10 January 2014 , Solstad Offshore ASA (the "Company") purchased 4,500 treasury shares. The average price paid per share was NOK 119.3889 . The transaction is part of the buy-back program of up to 385,000 treasury shares announced by the Company on 29 August 2013 . Following the transaction, Solstad Offshore ASA holds a total of 265,198 treasury shares, representing 0.69% of the outstanding capital in the Company. This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. Click here for more information: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=343603
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?