NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Material Sciences Corporation (“Material” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: MASC) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by New Star Metals Inc. (“New Star”) and Insight Equity Holdings LLC (“Insight”). Under the terms of the definitive merger agreement, Material stockholders will receive $12.75 in cash for each share of Material owned, valuing the transaction at approximately $139 million . The investigation concerns whether the Material Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to the proposed transaction and whether the $12.75 per share proposed consideration adequately values Material’s common stock. If you are a Material stockholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com , by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form . There is no cost or obligation to you. Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York -based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmllp.com . Kirby McInerney LLP J. Brandon Walker, Esq. (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787 firstname.lastname@example.org Source: Kirby McInerney LLP
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'