Hollywood actor Jonah Hill has been dating actress Isabelle McNally for several months, UsMagazine.com reported.
The two were first photographed together walking their dogs in September.
"It's been going on longer than that, [a] few more months," an insider told the magazine about the courtship Thursday.
Hill can now be seen in the critically acclaimed film "The Wolf of Wall Street."
McNally's credits include "Indigo Children" and "Frances Ha."
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original Headline: Jonah Hill and Isabelle McNally are dating, report says
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore