Hollywood actor Jonah Hill has been dating actress Isabelle McNally for several months, UsMagazine.com reported.
The two were first photographed together walking their dogs in September.
"It's been going on longer than that, [a] few more months," an insider told the magazine about the courtship Thursday.
Hill can now be seen in the critically acclaimed film "The Wolf of Wall Street."
McNally's credits include "Indigo Children" and "Frances Ha."
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original Headline: Jonah Hill and Isabelle McNally are dating, report says
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid