Hollywood actor Jonah Hill has been dating actress Isabelle McNally for several months, UsMagazine.com reported.
The two were first photographed together walking their dogs in September.
"It's been going on longer than that, [a] few more months," an insider told the magazine about the courtship Thursday.
Hill can now be seen in the critically acclaimed film "The Wolf of Wall Street."
McNally's credits include "Indigo Children" and "Frances Ha."
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original Headline: Jonah Hill and Isabelle McNally are dating, report says
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11