ROCKLAND, Mass. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ: INDB), parent of Rockland Trust Company , will release its 2013 fourth quarter earnings press release upon the close of business on Thursday, January 23, 2014 . It will host its quarterly conference call to discuss fourth quarter results on Friday, January 24, 2014 , at 10:00 AM Eastern Time . Telephonic access will be available by dial-in at 888-317-6016 reference: INDB. A replay of the call will be available by calling 877-344-7529, Replay Conference Number: 10038888, which will be available through February 17, 2014 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time . Internet access to the call is available on the Company’s web site at http://www.RocklandTrust.com by choosing investor relations, Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call. The webcast replay will be available until January 24, 2015 . Independent Bank Corp. has approximately $6.2 billion in assets and is the holding company for Rockland Trust Company , a full-service commercial bank headquartered in Massachusetts . Rockland Trust offers a wide range of banking, investment, and insurance services to businesses and individuals through retail branches, commercial lending offices, investment management offices, and residential lending centers located in Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island and through telephone banking, mobile banking, and the internet. To find out why Rockland Trust is the bank “Where Each Relationship Matters ®”, please visit www.rocklandtrust.com . Rockland Trust is an FDIC Member and an Equal Housing Lender. Independent Bank Corp. Chris Oddleifson , 781-982-6660 President and Chief Executive Officer or Robert Cozzone , 781-982-6723 Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Source: Independent Bank Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence