ENP Newswire -
Release date- 06012014 -
The demonstration showed how
As one of the industry's new hotspot technologies, WebRTC technology allows information technology (IT), over-the-top (OTT) and communication technology (CT) players, to provide WebRTC-based services with the following differentiators:
Carrier-class and highly-reliable network
Global interoperability and availability
On-demand QoS control mechanism, which provides differentiated QoS for different services
Ability to inherit subscriber identifiers and traditional supplementary services
Meanwhile, the Huawei Telco-WebRTC end-to-end (E2E) solution provides extra value for operators, such as:
An enhanced WebRTC gateway based on the session boarder controller (SBC), which supports various network access modes, including 2G, 3G, 4G, and Internet, allowing the gateway to inherit a telecom network's high reliability. Deploying the enhanced WebRTC gateway is easy, requiring only the addition or upgrade of a single network element, thereby minimizing the impact on legacy networks.
An ICT convergence-oriented solution, which is based on cloud deployment and features flexible elasticity and scalability. The solution is pre-integrated with multiple industry application use cases to provide a benchmark experience for global carriers and greatly reduce the time to market of services.
At the WebRTC Exhibition & Conference in
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law