THE HAGUE, The Netherlands --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Today the Dutch State Treasury Agency (DSTA) has launched a competitive auction for the securities underlying the ING Illiquid Assets Back-up Facility (IABF). The auction will be conducted by BlackRock Solutions as advisor to the DSTA and will comprise $4.27 billion Current Face across 360 non-agency residential mortgage backed securities (RMBS). For a complete lists of securities that will be auctioned: http://www.dsta.nl/english/Subjects/IABF Six broker dealers have been invited exclusively to submit bids for the portfolio based on the strength of their reverse inquiries. The dealers are: Bank of America Merrill Lynch Barclays Citigroup Credit Suisse Goldman Sachs Morgan Stanley Bids are due on 16 January at 10:00am EST / 16:00 CET . The decision to allocate will be based on the strength of the final bids. The DSTA reserves the right to postpone the auction if market circumstances change. Please visit the DSTA website: http://www.dsta.nl/english/Subjects/IABF for additional information. Dutch State Treasury Agency Steef Akerboom +31 70 342 4099 Source: Dutch State Treasury Agency
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law