"I’m really proud to say the company’s operations and capabilities today far expand our beginnings in 2002," says
Although the company has retired the FANBOX brand, its powerful MS2 technology platform will continue to fuel DataCandy’s suite of loyalty solutions. The MS2 platform combines transaction and communication functionality enabling all customer-facing marketing efforts to be streamlined, monitored and deployed across multiple channels efficiently. The company’s MS2 software has achieved global demand for its ability to capture and leverage real-time customer and product level data, and according to
"The loyalty space is crowded and overcomplicated," says
DataCandy (formerly FANBOX) is a North American leader in loyalty and gift card software solutions for the retail and hospitality sectors. Since its inception in 2002, DataCandy has led the way in providing customer engagement solutions to more than 2,000 locations across
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?