This morning, Genesis Energy (GEL) declared its quarterly distribution of 53.5 cents per share, an increase of about 2% over its prior distribution. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 4% going forward. Shares of Genesis Energy were higher on Friday, picking up 0.4% so far. In other dividend news, Colgate Palmolive (CL) maintained its quarterly dividend of 34 cents per share. Walgreens (WAG) maintained its quarterly dividend of 31.5 cents per share. RR Donnelley & Sons (RRD) maintained its quarterly dividend of 26 cents per share. And Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) maintained its quarterly dividend of 22.5 cents per share. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends011013&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4