Laser treatment is now being used for the treatment of oral herpes. Scientific literature shows that laser treatments appear to be safe and effective in reducing pain, inflammation, and can enhance healing. In fact, a study published on
They wrote further that, “Low powered lasers can be used in the treatment of oral manifestations of HSV recurrences at different manifestation times, such as the prodromic (an early set of symptoms that might indicate the start of a herpes outbreak), disease before latent, and crust (reactivated virus) phases (2).”
A major disadvantage is that the laser treatment does not target the virus. It only stimulates the cells around the cold sore. In simple terms, it’s a local treatment directed toward the patient’s tissues and not the virus. In contrast, Gene-Eden-VIR helps the immune system target the latent virus everywhere in the body. polyDNA, therefore, recommends Gene-Eden-VIR against the latent herpes virus. This natural product was clinically proven to reduce symptoms of a herpes infection in a study that followed
“We at polyDNA always prefer a systemic treatment over a local treatment. This is especially true for treatments that target latent viruses.” –
In a post marketing clinical study published on
Each ingredient of Gene-Eden-VIR was chosen through a scientific approach. Scientists scanned thousands of scientific and medical papers published in various medical and scientific journals around the world to identify the safest, most effective natural ingredients that target the latent form of HSV-1 (4).
To learn more about Gene-Eden-VIR and herpes, visit: http://gene-eden-kill-virus.com/Herpes-Remedy.php. All orders of Gene-Eden-VIR are completely confidential, and no information is shared or sold to any third party. Privacy is assured.
(1) Discover the Benefits of K-Laser Class 4 Laser Therapy Treatments. Published on
(2) Laser treatment of recurrent herpes labialis: a literature review. Published on
(3) Gene-Eden-VIR Is Antiviral: Results of a Post Marketing
Clinical Study. Published on
polyDNA is a biotechnology company that develops dietary supplements using the unique scientific method developed by Dr.
In addition to his unique scientific method, Dr. Polansky published the highly acclaimed scientific discovery, called Microcompetition with Foreign DNA. The discovery explains how foreign DNA fragments, and specifically, DNA of latent viruses, cause most major diseases.
polyDNA developed Gene-Eden-VIR , an antiviral natural remedy that helps the immune system kill latent viruses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11457237.htm
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap