The successful test was conducted by ZTE in partnership with
The latest advance in ZTE s PCE control system has laid solid technology foundations for the smooth evolution of the next-generation SDN optical networks, bringing increased flexibility, openness and efficiency.
ZTE is committed to innovation in intelligent optical network technology to lead the industry in deploying the most advanced solutions globally. Working with the leading operators in the industry, ZTE will promote the increased deployment of optical network applications globally and create more value.
According to Q3 2013 Global OTN Market Report by industry consultancy Ovum, ZTE optical network product rolling market share increased compared to the previous quarter, ranking second globally. ZTE was also ranked No. 2 globally in the OTN segment of the market, according to Ovum.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock