NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Assurant, Inc. (NYSE:AIZ), a premier provider of specialty insurance and insurance-related products and services, announces that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $.25 per share of common stock. The dividend will be payable on March 10, 2014 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on Feb. 24, 2014 . Future dividend declarations will be made at the discretion of the Assurant Board of Directors and will be based on the company's earnings, financial condition, cash requirements, future prospects and other factors. Assurant is a premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets. Assurant , a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $29 billion in assets and $8 billion in annual revenue. For more information on Assurant , please visit http://www.assurant.com and follow us on Twitter ( @AssurantNews ). # # # Media: Vera Carley , 212.859.7002 Director, Media Relations and Financial Communications firstname.lastname@example.org or Investor Relations: Francesca Luthi , 212.859.7197 Senior Vice President, Investor Relations email@example.com or Suzanne Shepherd , 212.859.7062 Director, Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Source: Assurant, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4