ENP Newswire - 10 January 2014 Release date- 09012014 - Arab National Bank (ANB) reported a net profit of USD 673 million for 2013 compared to USD 632 million in 2012. ANB total operating income reached USD 1,363 million compared to USD 1,269 million for the same period last year, an increase of 7.4%. By the end of 2013, assets reached USD 36.8 billion and investments reached USD 7.5 billion , while the loans portfolio reached USD 23.6 billion and customers' deposits reached USD 28.4 . Commenting on the Bank's results, Dr. Robert Eid , Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer said; 'the increase in the Bank's profits resulted principally from balanced growth in various business lines, and its conservative risk management culture.'
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign