Anne Hathaway had luck on her side when she got caught in a dangerous riptide in Hawaii, but was saved by a surfer.
Sources told Radar Online that when the 'Les Miserables' star began screaming for assistance after the waters turned fierce while she was swimming on the beach, an unidentified man rushed to her rescue and pulled her out.
The 31-year-old actress supposedly escaped the incident with just a scraped-up foot, which was immediately tended by her husband, Adam Shulman. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: 'Drowning' Anne Hathaway rescued by surfer in Hawaii
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death