Anne Hathaway had luck on her side when she got caught in a dangerous riptide in Hawaii, but was saved by a surfer.
Sources told Radar Online that when the 'Les Miserables' star began screaming for assistance after the waters turned fierce while she was swimming on the beach, an unidentified man rushed to her rescue and pulled her out.
The 31-year-old actress supposedly escaped the incident with just a scraped-up foot, which was immediately tended by her husband, Adam Shulman. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: 'Drowning' Anne Hathaway rescued by surfer in Hawaii
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey