ENP Newswire - 10 January 2014 Release date- 09012014 - NOMOS-BANK's Supervisory Board has elected Anatoly Predtechensky to the Managing Board. As a result of Anatoly's election the number of members on NOMOS-BANK's Managing Board has increased to six. Besides Anatoly Predtechensky, Dmitry Romaev (Chairman), Irina Gordeeva , Elena Budnik , Viktor Tyutin and Alexander Royko sit on the Managing Board. Anatoly has over 15 years' experience in banking, and has been with Otkritie since 2008. In 2010, Anatoly was appointed Deputy Board Chairman of Otkritie Bank . Since June 2013 , he has been in charge of risk management and compliance at NOMOS-BANK .
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS