This morning, Goldman Sachs reduced its price target on shares of JC Penney (JCP) to $7 as the retailer continues to see sales weakness. In the report, Goldman lowered its EPS estimates as well, but maintained its neutral rating. Shares of JCP were lower by 2.4% on Friday. JP Morgan downgraded shares of PulteGroup (PHM) to an underweight rating as the homebuilder may has pushed its margins to the maximum in the near term. Shares of PHM were higher today, despite the report, gaining 2.4%. FBR Capital downgraded shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS) from outperform to market perform as Wall Street earnings estimates may have become too bullish. With the downgrade, FBR set an $85 price target. Shares of Las Vegas Sands were lower by 0.8% on Friday. And Keybanc downgraded shares of Fossil (FOSL) from hold to underweight as the company continues to see weakness with domestic wholesale demand. In the report, Keybanc set a $100 price target on the stock. Shares of Fossil were lower on the news, falling 1.7% today. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Downgrades011013&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11