BEIJING , January 10 , SinoCast -- The China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC) has agreed for Cathay Fortune Corporation to transfer 200 million shares in Aeon Life Insurance to China Wall King Holding Co., Ltd. Thus, China Wall King Holding will take an 8.4746% stake in Aeon Life Insurance while Cathay Fortune Corporation no longer holds stake in the life insurer.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?