By Targeted News Service ALEXANDRIA, Va. , Jan. 1 -- US Bank National Association , Minneapolis , and JP Morgan Chase Bank , New York , have been assigned a patent (8,620,786) developed by Matthew W. Hankins , Chicago , William F. Mann , Avondale, Pa. , and Mark Dickelman , Inverness, Ill. , for a "system and method for waterfall prioritized payment processing." The patent application was filed on Aug. 6, 2010 (12/851,743). The full-text of the patent can be found at http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=15&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=20131231.PD.&s2=%28MN.ASST.%29&OS=ISD/12/31/2013+AND+AS/MN&RS=ISD/12/31/2013+AND+AS/MN Written by Kusum Sangma ; edited by Jaya Anand . KS0101JA0101-964385
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?