Dhaka , Jan 2 (UNB) – Share price index at the country’s twin bourses Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) and Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE) witnessed positive trend in early hours of trading on Thursday, the last trading day of the week. The DSE benchmark index, DSEX gained 19.06 points or 0.44 percent to reach 4305.21 at 11:20 am . Of the issues traded till then, 110 gained, 77 declined and 41 remained unchanged. The CSE key index, CSCX gained 28.54 points to stand at 8451.46, also at 11:20 am today. Of the issues traded till then, 50 gained, 50 declined and 17 remained unchanged.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy