DOHA : A large number of citizens collected subscription forms and prospectus for the initial public offering (IPO) of the state-owned Mesaieed Petrochemical Holding Company (MPHC) that was launched yesterday, banking industry sources said. "Not many people filled up and submitted the forms with the application money as there is a lot of time for the subscription to the coveted issue to close," an industry source said. The banks are closed today and reopen tomorrow when they will resume distributing subscription forms and accepting filled up forms with the application money. The Peninsula
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock