AMMAN — The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is increasing its support to Jordanian enterprises, with a senior loan of $2 million to the Specialised Micro Loans Company (FINCA Jordan) for on-lending to micro and small enterprises (MSEs), according to an EBRD statement issued this week. The EBRD loan will help FINCA Jordan increase its outreach to MSEs. This loan is the second by the EBRD to a microfinance institution in Jordan , the statement said. "We are very glad to extend our successful cooperation with the FINCA to Jordan to support micro and small enterprises throughout the country," EBRD Director of Financial Institutions Francis Malige said.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?