TORONTO - The Canadian dollar opened at 94.06 cents US, up 0.08 of a cent from Monday's close. The U.S. dollar stood at 106.32 cents Cdn, down 0.08 of a cent. Pound sterling was worth C$1.7577 , up 0.15 of a cent, US$1.6532 , up 0.26 of a cent. The euro was worth C$1.4649 , down 0.33 of a cent. (Quotations provided by BMO Capital Markets ) ( The Canadian Press )
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?