DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zgdx9d/indepth_research) has announced the addition of the "In-depth Research and Development Trend of China Film Market, 2013" report to their offering.
In accordance with the data released by the State Administration of Radio Film and Television, China's film box office has reached CNY 10.994 billion as for June 30, 2013. This data has scored the equalizer of the annual film box office three years ago. Of which, the box office of domestic films was CNY 6.85 billion, increased by144% year-on-year and accounted for 62.33% of the total box office in the first half year; the proportions of screening times and audience volume have reached 62% and 65% respectively, which created records over the same period in recent years. Considering the upward trend showed by China's film industry in past few years, it can be said that China's film has entered a golden development era.
As for the investment perspective, the film industry had no adequate funds in the past, but affected by current rapid development in the film market, the potential capital, including funds, credit, private equity, and public listings, reaches CNY 100 billion at least and it even can reach CNY 200 billion. The report estimated that by 2018, the box office of China's films will reach the current scale of North American film market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Overview of China's Film Industry
1.2 Supervision Mechanism
1.3 Main Laws, Regulations and Policies
1.4 Development Stage
1.5 Industry Chain
2. Development of Global Film Market
2.1 Development Retrospect, 2012
2.2 Industry Development in Key Countries
3. Development Environment of China's Film Industry
3.1 Policy Environment: Import Restriction becomes more Relax
3.2 Economic Environment: Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions Speed up International Pace
4. Development of China's Film Industry
4.1 Development Retrospect, 2012
4.2 Industry Characteristics, 2012
4.3 Development Retrospect, H1 of 2013
4.4 Problems which should be Taken Seriously by China's Current Film Industry
4.5 Competitive Landscape
4.6 Overseas Income of Chinese Films in 2012
4.7 Changes of Film Ticket Price
5. Key Enterprises in China's Film Production and Distribution Field
6. Key Theater Chain Management Enterprises in China
7. Financing Environment and Development Trend of China's Film Industry
7.1 Current Financing Environment
7.2 Future Development
7.3 Development Countermeasures for Improving the Film Industry
- Beijing Galloping Horse Film & TV Production Co., Ltd.
- Bona Film Group Limited
- China Film Group Corporation
- China Film Stellar Theater Chain
- Enlight Media
- Huaxia Film Distribution Co., Ltd.
- Huayi Brothers Media Corporation
- Le Vision Pictures Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Film Group Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai United Circuit
- Wanda International Cinema
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zgdx9d/indepth_research
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager. email@example.com U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Film and Motion Picture
Source: Research and Markets
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions