US opinion remains strongly against military strikes on
Syria, according to a poll released Monday.
The CNN poll found 59 per cent of those surveyed oppose military action, while 39 per cent are in favour of it.
If Congress were to ultimately vote against strikes, then the numbers are even more stark: 71 per cent of Americans said they would then oppose a strike, and only 27 per cent would approve.
The poll was conducted from Friday to Sunday, and included 1,022 respondents.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter