VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 09/09/13 -- International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. ("ITH" or the "Company") (TSX: ITH)(NYSE MKT: THM) announces that it has filed a technical report, prepared in accordance with Canadian National Instrument 43-101, ("NI 43-101") regarding a Feasibility Study to develop its Livengood Gold Project in Alaska. This technical report supports the July 23, 2013 news release, which provided results of the Feasibility Study and mineral reserves as well as updated mineral resources of the Project. "Canadian National Instrument 43-101 Technical Report on the Livengood Gold Project, Feasibility Study, Livengood, Alaska," dated September 4, 2013, has been filed under the Company's profile on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) and is also available on the Company's website - www.ithmines.com.
International Tower Hill Mines Ltd.
Manager, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget