VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 09/09/13 -- International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. ("ITH" or the "Company") (TSX: ITH)(NYSE MKT: THM) announces that it has filed a technical report, prepared in accordance with Canadian National Instrument 43-101, ("NI 43-101") regarding a Feasibility Study to develop its Livengood Gold Project in Alaska. This technical report supports the July 23, 2013 news release, which provided results of the Feasibility Study and mineral reserves as well as updated mineral resources of the Project. "Canadian National Instrument 43-101 Technical Report on the Livengood Gold Project, Feasibility Study, Livengood, Alaska," dated September 4, 2013, has been filed under the Company's profile on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) and is also available on the Company's website - www.ithmines.com.
International Tower Hill Mines Ltd.
Manager, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits