VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 09/09/13 -- International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. ("ITH" or the "Company") (TSX: ITH)(NYSE MKT: THM) announces that it has filed a technical report, prepared in accordance with Canadian National Instrument 43-101, ("NI 43-101") regarding a Feasibility Study to develop its Livengood Gold Project in Alaska. This technical report supports the July 23, 2013 news release, which provided results of the Feasibility Study and mineral reserves as well as updated mineral resources of the Project. "Canadian National Instrument 43-101 Technical Report on the Livengood Gold Project, Feasibility Study, Livengood, Alaska," dated September 4, 2013, has been filed under the Company's profile on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) and is also available on the Company's website - www.ithmines.com.
International Tower Hill Mines Ltd.
Manager, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up