NEW YORK, NEW YORK -- (Marketwired) -- 09/09/13 -- The 7 Virtues® award winning fragrance collection made with natural essential oils from nations rebuilding is launching its 'custom blend box' September 21 in honour of International Day of Peace. The Collector's edition includes all four fragrances made with oils sourced from suppliers in Haiti, Afghanistan, and The Middle East. Available at Lord & Taylor NYC, online across the USA.
Founder & CEO, Barb Stegemann began The 7 Virtues because of a promise she made to her best friend, a soldier wounded while serving in the Canadian Forces in Afghanistan:
"I promised Captain Greene I would take on his mission of economic empowerment in Afghanistan while he healed. I realized I didn't have a way, so I created a new way, I buy the legal orange blossom and rose oils from the farmers in Afghanistan to support and encourage them to stop growing the illegal poppy crop and I make perfume with it. This partnership with Lord & Taylor will help us greatly in our mission to ignite a cavalry of businesses to come and do trade with nations rebuilding."
Stegemann recently returned from Haiti on an Agricultural Trade mission with President Clinton and the Clinton Foundation where she sources what is considered the best Vetiver essential oil in the world. The 7 Virtues fragrances became known to millions around the world when Stegemann won the top Game Changer title in the history of the Venture Capital show, CBC's Dragons' Den and met her business partner, Philanthropist, W. Brett Wilson.
Custom Blend Box:
- Middle East Peace EDP 1 fl oz spray sweetie grapefruit essential oils of Israel with lime & basil of Iran with a cedar wood and bamboo dry down.
- Vetiver of Haiti EDP 0.5 fl oz spray - Vetiver natural essential oil with notes of bergamot, lime tree and precious amber.
- Noble Rose of Afghanistan EDP 0.5 fl oz spray rose essential oil with notes of peppercorn, clove and carnation.
- Afghanistan Orange Blossom EDP 0.5 fl oz spray orange blossom essential oil with notes of freesia and jasmine, peppercorn and carnation.
The 7 Virtues Beauty Inc. is a Canadian company based in Halifax, Nova Scotia and won the Women's Innovator Award from the US State Department for their business model of empowerment.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham