CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 09/09/13 -- Encana Corporation (TSX: ECA)(NYSE: ECA) -
Kevin Smith, Vice-President, Northwest Business Unit, will be presenting at the Peters & Co. 2013 Energy Conference on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at approximately 8:20 a.m. ET (6:20 a.m. MT) in Toronto, ON.
Webcast link: http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/detail/1212443/1330671
Doug Suttles, President & CEO, will be presenting at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at approximately 12:25 p.m. ET (10:25 a.m. MT) in New York, NY.
Webcast link: http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/091113a_lp/?entity=56_U5K3UJL
Links to the webcast and presentation slides will also be available at the start of each presentation on Encana's website, www.encana.com, under Invest in Us/Presentations & Events.
Encana is a leading North American energy producer that is focused on growing its strong portfolio of diverse resource plays producing natural gas, oil and natural gas liquids. By partnering with employees, community organizations and other businesses, Encana contributes to the strength and sustainability of the communities where it operates. Encana common shares trade on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol ECA.
Source: Encana Corporation
Manager, Investor Relations
Advisor, Investor Relations
Manager, Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group