CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 09/09/13 -- Encana Corporation (TSX: ECA)(NYSE: ECA) -
Kevin Smith, Vice-President, Northwest Business Unit, will be presenting at the Peters & Co. 2013 Energy Conference on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at approximately 8:20 a.m. ET (6:20 a.m. MT) in Toronto, ON.
Webcast link: http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/detail/1212443/1330671
Doug Suttles, President & CEO, will be presenting at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at approximately 12:25 p.m. ET (10:25 a.m. MT) in New York, NY.
Webcast link: http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/091113a_lp/?entity=56_U5K3UJL
Links to the webcast and presentation slides will also be available at the start of each presentation on Encana's website, www.encana.com, under Invest in Us/Presentations & Events.
Encana is a leading North American energy producer that is focused on growing its strong portfolio of diverse resource plays producing natural gas, oil and natural gas liquids. By partnering with employees, community organizations and other businesses, Encana contributes to the strength and sustainability of the communities where it operates. Encana common shares trade on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol ECA.
Source: Encana Corporation
Manager, Investor Relations
Advisor, Investor Relations
Manager, Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio