CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 09/09/13 -- Encana Corporation (TSX: ECA)(NYSE: ECA) -
Kevin Smith, Vice-President, Northwest Business Unit, will be presenting at the Peters & Co. 2013 Energy Conference on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at approximately 8:20 a.m. ET (6:20 a.m. MT) in Toronto, ON.
Webcast link: http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/detail/1212443/1330671
Doug Suttles, President & CEO, will be presenting at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at approximately 12:25 p.m. ET (10:25 a.m. MT) in New York, NY.
Webcast link: http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/091113a_lp/?entity=56_U5K3UJL
Links to the webcast and presentation slides will also be available at the start of each presentation on Encana's website, www.encana.com, under Invest in Us/Presentations & Events.
Encana is a leading North American energy producer that is focused on growing its strong portfolio of diverse resource plays producing natural gas, oil and natural gas liquids. By partnering with employees, community organizations and other businesses, Encana contributes to the strength and sustainability of the communities where it operates. Encana common shares trade on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol ECA.
Source: Encana Corporation
Manager, Investor Relations
Advisor, Investor Relations
Manager, Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight