"The Good Wife" actor Josh Charles wed longtime girlfriend Sophie Flack in a
small ceremony in New York, a source told Us Weekly.
The couple tied the knot Friday at a private residence in Manhattan followed by dinner at upscale Italian restaurant Il Cantinori, the source said.
Charles, 41, and Flack haven't been very public about their relationship, though they did walk the red carpet together at the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards in September 2011 and attend the wedding of Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas in June 2012, Us Weekly said Saturday.
Flack is a former ballerina in the corp de ballet and wrote a novel about her experiences called "Bunheads," though it's not related to the ABC Family series of the same name.
Charles was previously in "Sports Night" and "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead."
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms