"The Good Wife" actor Josh Charles wed longtime girlfriend Sophie Flack in a
small ceremony in New York, a source told Us Weekly.
The couple tied the knot Friday at a private residence in Manhattan followed by dinner at upscale Italian restaurant Il Cantinori, the source said.
Charles, 41, and Flack haven't been very public about their relationship, though they did walk the red carpet together at the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards in September 2011 and attend the wedding of Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas in June 2012, Us Weekly said Saturday.
Flack is a former ballerina in the corp de ballet and wrote a novel about her experiences called "Bunheads," though it's not related to the ABC Family series of the same name.
Charles was previously in "Sports Night" and "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead."
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact