Holly Hunter will star with Al Pacino in director David Gordon Green's latest film, "Manglehorn," producers in Los Angeles said.
Hunter joins Pacino, Chris Messina and Harmony Korine in the drama about an eccentric man dealing with a past crime that cost him the love of his life, The Hollywood Reporter said Friday.
Paul Logan wrote the screenplay for the film, which is based on an original story by Green and Logan.
Worldview Entertainment is financing and Christopher Woodrow, Molly Conners, Lisa Muskat and Green are producing, the entertainment industry publication reported.
"Holly, Chris and Harmony add a tremendous amount of prestige and talent to this project, and we are delighted to have them join Al to bring David's unique story to life," Connors said.
There was no word on when production is to begin on "Manglehorn."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?