No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani, 43, reportedly is expecting for the third time
with husband Gavin Rossdale, according to In Touch Weekly magazine. "Gwen and
Gavin couldn't be happier," a source dished to the mag.
Gwen and her Bush rocker husband, 47, wed in 2002 and have two sons, Kingston, 7, and Zuma, 5.
In an interview with Marie Claire last September, she revealed she and Gavin had tried for another baby in 2010, but it wasn't in the cards.
"I really, really, really wanted one about two years ago. And it didn't really work out. So ... I feel good with what we've got. Everything works out how it should. You can't plan anything, right? You can try."
Gavin also is father to British model Daisy Lowe, 24, from a relationship in the 1980s.
-- New York Daily News
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Biden Considers Mediation in Venezuela
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- 'Titanfall' XBox Debut Has Microsoft Fired Up
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen