No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani, 43, reportedly is expecting for the third time
with husband Gavin Rossdale, according to In Touch Weekly magazine. "Gwen and
Gavin couldn't be happier," a source dished to the mag.
Gwen and her Bush rocker husband, 47, wed in 2002 and have two sons, Kingston, 7, and Zuma, 5.
In an interview with Marie Claire last September, she revealed she and Gavin had tried for another baby in 2010, but it wasn't in the cards.
"I really, really, really wanted one about two years ago. And it didn't really work out. So ... I feel good with what we've got. Everything works out how it should. You can't plan anything, right? You can try."
Gavin also is father to British model Daisy Lowe, 24, from a relationship in the 1980s.
-- New York Daily News
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000