No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani, 43, reportedly is expecting for the third time
with husband Gavin Rossdale, according to In Touch Weekly magazine. "Gwen and
Gavin couldn't be happier," a source dished to the mag.
Gwen and her Bush rocker husband, 47, wed in 2002 and have two sons, Kingston, 7, and Zuma, 5.
In an interview with Marie Claire last September, she revealed she and Gavin had tried for another baby in 2010, but it wasn't in the cards.
"I really, really, really wanted one about two years ago. And it didn't really work out. So ... I feel good with what we've got. Everything works out how it should. You can't plan anything, right? You can try."
Gavin also is father to British model Daisy Lowe, 24, from a relationship in the 1980s.
-- New York Daily News
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'