No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani, 43, reportedly is expecting for the third time
with husband Gavin Rossdale, according to In Touch Weekly magazine. "Gwen and
Gavin couldn't be happier," a source dished to the mag.
Gwen and her Bush rocker husband, 47, wed in 2002 and have two sons, Kingston, 7, and Zuma, 5.
In an interview with Marie Claire last September, she revealed she and Gavin had tried for another baby in 2010, but it wasn't in the cards.
"I really, really, really wanted one about two years ago. And it didn't really work out. So ... I feel good with what we've got. Everything works out how it should. You can't plan anything, right? You can try."
Gavin also is father to British model Daisy Lowe, 24, from a relationship in the 1980s.
-- New York Daily News
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel