Fly high: Be amazed by the aerobatic demonstrations at the Wings Over Waukegan Air Show at Waukegan Regional Airport, 3580 N. McAree Road, Waukegan. $10; kids ages 12 and younger admitted free. (847) 244-0055 or . 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. today; air show starts at noon.
'Broadway' in Batavia: The Batavia Fine Arts Centre offers the revue "Back on Broadway" featuring a slew of young performers. See it at 1201 Main St., Batavia. $27.50-$39.50. (630) 937-8930 or . 7:30 p.m. today.
Go German: The Platzkonzert Germanfest returns with two stages, multiple bands, kids' activities and loads of German food at the Sears Centre Arena, 5333 Prairie Stone Parkway, Hoffman Estates. Free. (888) 732-7784 or . 11 a.m. today.
Mark Twain on foot: Nature-loving theater fans can take "A Walk With Mark Twain" at Morton Arboretum, 4100 Route 53, Lisle. $18- $19. (630) 725-2066 or theatre-hikes.org or . 1 p.m. today and Sunday.
'Rain' onstage: The Fox Valley Theatre Company brings the MGM classic "Singin' in the Rain" to life at the Blizzard Theatre at the ECC Arts Center, 1700 Spartan Drive, Elgin. Tickets cost $10-$12. (847) 622-0300. 7:30 p.m. today and 3 p.m. Sunday.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul