"TREASURE COAST'S GOT TALENT" AUDITIONS: 7 p.m. today, StarStruck Theatre, 2101 S. Kanner Hwy., Stuart. Singers, dancers, musicians and more welcome. Ages 5 and older. 772-283-7787.
"DISNEY'S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST JR.": 6-9 p.m. today and 9:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. Saturday, the Borland Center for Performing Arts, 4885 PGA Blvd., Palm Beach Gardens.
Those trying out may attend either day, but are not required to attend both. Be prepared to stay for the entire three-hour time slot either day.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
"SPOON RIVER ANTHOLOGY" AUDITIONS: 5-8 p.m. Tuesday, Plaza Theatre, 262 S. Ocean Blvd., Manalapan. The show is being directed by Kenneth Kay, director of education and outreach at the theater. Age requirements are from 8th grade through college, including high school and college actors. All auditioners must reserve an audition slot in advance by emailing Kay at Kenkay@theplazatheatre.net. Auditioners must prepare a one-minute monologue, and bring a current picture and resume. If auditioners would like to sing in addition to presenting a monologue, they must do 16 bars of a Broadway showtune with CD accompaniment in their key (a CD player will be provided). For more information, call the Plaza Theatre at 561-588-1820.
"ANNIE JR." AUDITIONS: 5:30-7:30 p.m. Sept. 12, Boynton Beach School of Music and Dance, 7570 South Federal Highway, Ste. #8, Hypoluxo. Come prepared to sing "Tomorrow" and to read from the script if asked. Rehearsals will be Thursdays (5:30-7:30 p.m.) and some Saturday afternoons. Performance will be November 23. 561-585- 2222.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan