"TREASURE COAST'S GOT TALENT" AUDITIONS: 7 p.m. today, StarStruck Theatre, 2101 S. Kanner Hwy., Stuart. Singers, dancers, musicians and more welcome. Ages 5 and older. 772-283-7787.
"DISNEY'S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST JR.": 6-9 p.m. today and 9:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. Saturday, the Borland Center for Performing Arts, 4885 PGA Blvd., Palm Beach Gardens.
Those trying out may attend either day, but are not required to attend both. Be prepared to stay for the entire three-hour time slot either day.
Email questions to email@example.com
"SPOON RIVER ANTHOLOGY" AUDITIONS: 5-8 p.m. Tuesday, Plaza Theatre, 262 S. Ocean Blvd., Manalapan. The show is being directed by Kenneth Kay, director of education and outreach at the theater. Age requirements are from 8th grade through college, including high school and college actors. All auditioners must reserve an audition slot in advance by emailing Kay at Kenkay@theplazatheatre.net. Auditioners must prepare a one-minute monologue, and bring a current picture and resume. If auditioners would like to sing in addition to presenting a monologue, they must do 16 bars of a Broadway showtune with CD accompaniment in their key (a CD player will be provided). For more information, call the Plaza Theatre at 561-588-1820.
"ANNIE JR." AUDITIONS: 5:30-7:30 p.m. Sept. 12, Boynton Beach School of Music and Dance, 7570 South Federal Highway, Ste. #8, Hypoluxo. Come prepared to sing "Tomorrow" and to read from the script if asked. Rehearsals will be Thursdays (5:30-7:30 p.m.) and some Saturday afternoons. Performance will be November 23. 561-585- 2222.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison