"Midnight Memories," the third studio album from British boy band One Direction, is set for release Nov. 25, Syco/Columbia Records announced Friday.
Available for pre-order Monday, the album will include the current hit single "Best Song Ever."
"2013 has been a monumental year for One Direction, who have played over 100 shows in 21 countries on their first ever 'Take Me Home World Tour,'" a release said. "In February, the band visited Ghana with U.K. charity Comic Relief and recorded the official 2013 Red Nose Day charity single, 'One Way or Another [Teenage Kicks.]' To date they have raised over $3 million for the charity. That same month they also won a BRIT Award for Global Success, and in August 2013 took home an astounding six Teen Choice Awards, including Choice Music Group. One Direction made their movie debut last week with their massive hit 3D concert movie and documentary 'One Direction: This is Us.'"
The band will begin its worldwide "Where We Are Stadium Tour" in South America early next year.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying