Tyler Perry, Neil Patrick Harris, Patrick Fugit and Carrie Coon have landed roles in Hollywood's film adaptation of the novel "Gone Girl," TheWrap.com reported.
Rosamund Pike and Ben Affleck were previously announced as the leads in the mystery movie David Fincher is directing.
The book and film are about the disappearance of a woman and whether her husband may have killed her.
Production on the movie is to begin this fall, TheWrap.com said.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction