Tyler Perry, Neil Patrick Harris, Patrick Fugit and Carrie Coon have landed roles in Hollywood's film adaptation of the novel "Gone Girl," TheWrap.com reported.
Rosamund Pike and Ben Affleck were previously announced as the leads in the mystery movie David Fincher is directing.
The book and film are about the disappearance of a woman and whether her husband may have killed her.
Production on the movie is to begin this fall, TheWrap.com said.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women