Sept. 06--The Department of Nuclear Energy at Texas A&M will be screening Pandora's Promise, a documentary on nuclear power, on Friday.
The screening is open to the public and takes place in Rudder Theatre at 2:30 p.m., with doors opening at 2:15 p.m.
Ray Rothrock, a 1977 graduate of the Department of Nuclear Engineering, is one of the executive producers of the film and played a large part in arranging the film's screening at Texas A&M, one of a few college campuses selected to show the film, which was an audience favorite in the 2013 Sundance Film Festival.
Following the screening, there will be a question-and-answer session with the film's Oscar-nominated director, Robert Stone, and cast member Michael Shellenberger.
For more on the film, visit pandoraspromise.com
(c)2013 The Eagle (Bryan, Texas)
Visit The Eagle (Bryan, Texas) at www.theeagle.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays