Sept. 06--The Department of Nuclear Energy at Texas A&M will be screening Pandora's Promise, a documentary on nuclear power, on Friday.
The screening is open to the public and takes place in Rudder Theatre at 2:30 p.m., with doors opening at 2:15 p.m.
Ray Rothrock, a 1977 graduate of the Department of Nuclear Engineering, is one of the executive producers of the film and played a large part in arranging the film's screening at Texas A&M, one of a few college campuses selected to show the film, which was an audience favorite in the 2013 Sundance Film Festival.
Following the screening, there will be a question-and-answer session with the film's Oscar-nominated director, Robert Stone, and cast member Michael Shellenberger.
For more on the film, visit pandoraspromise.com
(c)2013 The Eagle (Bryan, Texas)
Visit The Eagle (Bryan, Texas) at www.theeagle.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion