LTE implementations by todayís mobile operators continues to grow at an exponential rate with over 21 million new subscribers added in Q1 2013 and LTE subscriptions predicted to reach 1.6 billion by 2018, according to a GSA study. This impressive growth, supported by the increased popularity of smart devices worldwide, is directly impacting the growth of LTE roaming as subscribers continue to demand access to high speed LTE services as they travel beyond their home networks.
In reaching this milestone, Aicentís LTE roaming platform has successfully interoperated with more than 10 leading Diameter platforms in the industry. Some interesting statistics: Commercial LTE roamers on Aicentís IPX network continues to grow at a blistering pace of 35% month-on-month, with over 88 roaming routes and strong Diameter signaling growing at a steady clip of 45% monthly.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- 'New Rich' May Be Barrier to Bridging Income Gap
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins