The LG Vu 3 comes with a 5.2 inch display and powerful Snapdragon 800 processor.
Almost a year after launching world's first 4:3 aspect ratio based LG Optimus Vu and after announcing the Optimus Vu II late last year, LG has now unveiled its third generation smartphone in Vu series which is named as LG Vu 3. Like its predecessors, it too has a squarish (4:3) display. As reported, the LG Vu 3 comes with a 5.2 inch display with 1280x960 pixels resolution. It has Snapdragon 800 processor with four Krait 400 CPU cores and Adreno 330 GPU. Besides, it has 13 megapixel rear camera. The Vu 3 also has KnockOn (wake device by double-tapping the screen), Guest mode and QLink (send notifications between the device and a tablet), according GSMarena. More information on the phone is still awaited.
It is to be noted that LG has never bothered to release the Vu II in
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise