LG was earlier said to be working on a handset with a flexible display
Samsung, which had some time back announced its Youm flexible display, has announced that it will soon launch a smartphone with a curved display. "We plan to introduce a smartphone with a curved display in
The new devices will have plastic light-emitting diode (OLED) panels, Samsung further added. Earlier, in April this year year, LG was reported to be making a flexible OLED display bearing device which too is supposed to be made available by the end of this year.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.