Samsung's latest Galaxy S4 Android smartphone offers a luxury gold variant as well.
Samsung has announced a luxury gold colour variant of its Galaxy S4 smartphone. Samsung Mobile Arabia announced the new variant through its official Twitter account. The price of the device however has not yet been revealed but it is likely to be made available in the coming days. The gold colour variant of Galaxy S4 has the same set of hardware as the original Samsung Galaxy S4 including Qualcomm Snapdragon mobile processor, 2 GB RAM, and 16/32 and 64 GB storage variant.
The Galaxy S4 features a 5 inch full HD Super Amoled display, built using Corning Gorilla Glass 3 technology. Galaxy S4 is just 7.9 mm thick and it is still slimmer than the 8.6 mm thick Galaxy SIII. In terms of weight, the Galaxy S4 measures 130 grams compared to the Galaxy S III which weighs 133 grams. At the back, Samsung Galaxy S4 has a 13 megapixel camera with LED flash, autofocus and zero shutter lag features. This camera is capable of recording full HD videos and clicking high quality images. There is also a front facing camera capable of clicking high quality self-portraits and video. For connectivity, the Galaxy S4 has high speed WiFi support, Bluetooth 4.0 and infrared LED for remote control. The Samsung Galaxy S4 runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with a layer of the latest Nature UX as part of TouchWiz UI.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000