HOMEGROWN software firm
The new service of
'śWe don't target any company. Anybody can use the system,' Martin said in an interview, adding that
The new service costs about P800 per month for 10 employees and the price gets higher as the number of employees increase. The company is giving a 50-percent discount for the next six months as an introductory offer.
Maria Gracia CariÍ±o, the company's executive vice president and general manager, said the iSuweldo service is currently being used by 50 companies.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List