idcloak launches a free Proxy Server IP List for users requiring a way round censorship filters or georestrictions on popular sites like
Users of the list require a basic understanding of unblocking strategies if they are to select the right proxy for the circumvention task at hand. idcloak’s senior researcher,
"The second major category of proxy is a regular HTTP high or medium anonymity proxy. Users will pick out this type if they want to hide their real location when they visit a web page which is fussy about the geolocation of its visitors. You need these proxies to unblock YouTube videos, for example."
Anonymous proxies are few and far between, however; and are often slowed by congestion. When this happens, Welles suggests idcloak’s site-based web proxy, which is also free. "Our web proxy is essentially a virtual browser on our website which is preconfigured to connect to a remote proxy server. The proxy’s menu currently allows the user to choose between three countries – the
Some might say idcloak’s proxy IP list and web proxy are precursors to the firm’s forthcoming internet VPN service, due for general release in the next few days. This service is operated through a map-based software interface, which allows users to opt for country locations at the click of a button. The VPN’s performance is highly regulated for optimum speeds, is high-anonymity and works with other programs such as torrents, chat and VoIP (e.g.,
See idcloak.com to learn more.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11174570.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects