Android smartphone launched for Rs 13,990 -->
Panasonic has earlier launched three Android smartphones in
Panasonic has announced its fourth smartphone, called T21, in
The Panasonic T21 comes with a 4.5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280x720 pixels (high definition) resolution. This Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean operating system based smartphone comes with a 1.2 GHz dual core
The 9.8 mm thick Panasonic T21 weighs 140 grams despite having a big 1700 mAh battery. The smartphone has an 8 megapixel rear camera and a 2 megapixel front camera. It has accelerometer, proximity sensor, digital compass, ambient light sensor and comes with dual SIM connectivity. Also, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and micro USB slots are there in the Panasonic T21.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts