"The convergence of IT with operational technology provides better management tools for operations functions such as power, cooling, and security," said
Opengear will be making key product debuts and enhancements -- designed for IT-OT success -- to its ACM5000 line of remote management solutions, including:
•Brand new product models: The ACM5002-F-E, ACM5003-M-F-E and the ACM50004-F-E all include 4GB flash storage and environmental monitoring in addition to the standard out-of-band console management capabilities. •Flash memory built in for remote disaster recovery and forensics services: To minimize disruption and downtime, Opengear is extending its popular TFTP server and offline log storage functionality across the majority of its product range. •Environmental monitoring: Designed for IT-OT, all ACM5000 models -- including cellular product versions -- will include environmental monitoring to quickly respond to changes in temperature, humidity, smoke, vibration, and more. •Sprint connectivity and support: ACM5004 product integration into Sprint's network gives customers fast cellular network connectivity and enhanced support.
Founded in 2004, Opengear designs, manufacturers and delivers the most feature rich, cost effective, flexible solutions for secure remote infrastructure management. Opengear enables companies to access and manage virtually any electronic device on their network remotely and securely from anywhere, even if the network is down, to improve efficiencies and maximize business continuity. The company is headquartered in
Interop® drives the adoption of technology, providing knowledge and insight to help IT and corporate decision-makers achieve business success. Part of UBM Tech's family of global brands,
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.