NovoPath announces support for the Citrix XenApp Platform to enable anywhere, anytime information access for its NovoPath anatomic pathology (AP) laboratory information system (LIS). This is in addition to NovoPath’s long standing support of the Microsoft Terminal Services Platform. Utilizing these technologies, laboratory professionals can securely manage cases outside of the laboratory with the same efficiency as if they were on-site while enabling the IT department to achieve seamless virtualization of the IT infrastructure.
"These platforms provide customers with even more flexibility by enabling seamless offsite access to NovoPath," says
Callahan notes that these are time-tested, reliable and widely used methodologies that could extend the laboratory and its workstations beyond their physical boundaries. "Secure on-demand access to lab data in any setting speeds healthcare delivery, enables physicians to collaborate on difficult cases and empowers labs to succeed on a business level," adds Callahan. "Labs have a mandate to compete in a challenging environment where change is a way of life. Every clinical or business edge helps, and this is one more way NovoPath is committed to supporting the success of its customers."
In addition to
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11173097.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief