It has a 41 megapixel rear camera and a 1.2 megapixel front facing camera which is too capable of capturing high definition images.
The Nokia Lumia 1020 runs on Windows Phone 8 operating system and has a 4.5 inch AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It has a 41 megapixel rear camera and a 1.2 megapixel front facing camera which is too capable of capturing high definition images.
The phone is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor which is supported by 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory and 7 GB free SkyDrive cloud storage as well.
Lumia 1020's 41 megapixel sensor features ZEISS optics with six physical lenses and optical image stabilization. For illumination the Nokia Lumia 1020 has a Xenon flash for still photography while there is an LED flash for video recording.
The Nokia Lumia 1020 is not as thick as the Nokia PureView 808 and is 10.4 mm at its thickest point compared to the 13.9 mm thickness in the 808 PureView. The Lumia 1020 integrates 1/1.5-inch sensor compared to the 1/1.2-inch sensor in 808 PureView. The sensor size has been reduced and
Besides, it has Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi, NFC, USB 2.0, 2000 mAh battery, and GPS.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter