Mobisante today announced the release of the MobiUS TC2 ultrasound imaging system. Consistent with Mobisante’s innovative product development approach, the MobiUS TC2 is easy to use, portable, and affordable, allowing fast, accessible ultrasound diagnosis. Transforming healthcare with mobile technology, the MobiUS TC2 is small, lightweight and battery powered, making ultrasound a viable option virtually anywhere.
“We’re providing a cost-effective and portable point-of-care device that is ideal for physician offices, community hospitals, rural and remote locations, as well as disaster relief organizations,” said Dr.
Mobisante is uniquely situated to tap into the mobile, ultrasound, and global health expertise in the
Mobisante has won several international and national awards for product innovation and has been featured on CNN, The MIT Technology Review,
Mobisante’s MobiUS TC2 is a game changer for point-of-care service: it puts the power of ultrasound technology within the economic reach of healthcare professionals everywhere. Even smaller, resource-constrained facilities can consider adding ultrasound to their capabilities, significantly improving patient care. To learn more about getting the MobiUS TC2 visit http://mobisante.com or call 425-605-0600.
For information about Mobisante and the MobiUS TC2 tablet, connect with us:
Mobisante, based in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11179078.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills