It's full of sleek furniture and buffered by white noise so that it's library-quiet, and employees there are divided into tiny groups and work together on highly defined short-term tasks.
The "scrum" process -- focused on short bursts of activity, quick turnaround and eliminating obstacles -- allows for rapid innovation.
It's emblematic of the new
The posh software suite is miles away from the clacking of printers and ink cartridges that used to define
Now, much of
Over the last few years,
"We are looking to provide all of these solutions worldwide,"
"We listened to our customers and evolved the company accordingly," Rooke said.
"It's very smart, and not only smart, but they're delivering on the strategy by continuing to make the acquisitions that they have," she said. "I think the only challenge for them will be integrating the acquisitions, which they seem to be doing very well and quickly."
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise