Console applications for mission critical applications require continuous access to the dynamic channel status information on all the incoming and outgoing calls handled by the call center ACD. This new enhancement will allow development of powerful console applications incorporating extremely versatile call handling logic, taking advantage of the real-time state information of all the channels, queues and users of the call center software.
For large contact centers built around Asterisk with many hundred active channels experiencing dynamic state changes, this enhancement can provide instantaneous status updates to a socket based listener in the console application. It also allows the development of reporting screens and displays that reflect the overall call center performance data in real-time, giving an opportunity to respond with adjustments to the ACD, Queues, Skills-based routing and the Agent skills.
“Console functions for contact center applications using Asterisk require a contact center ACD with the capability to transmit channel state changes to all the consoles instantaneously”, says
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11175493.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal